Building a strong brand for your organization is important to attract new players while setting it apart from other local leagues.
There are numerous ways to build a strong brand, such as:
- Setting up your custom online Fan Wear store
- Building a strong grassroots presence
- Getting your league’s members excited about representing your brand
Before you can start working on building a strong reputation and setting up your online Fan Wear store, make sure your league’s brand is ready to go.
First, get a quality logo. Some leagues already have good logos, some may need an upgrade, and some organizations may not have a logo at all. It’s never a bad idea to give your logo a reboot. And, it’s easier than you may think.
Even if you are not a professional designer, there are countless websites where you can create a high-quality logo, such as Fiverr.com or looka.com. Fiverr is a marketplace for various types of designs and levels of designers, offering straightforward pricing set by the designers. Looka offers packages starting at a baseline price, with the ability to upgrade to more tools and services.
Plus, there are even quality freemium, self-serve options, such as Canva.com or Logopony.com; these types of services offer templates to help you build and download your own designs.
Want to shop around? We’ve combed through some websites for you.
Here are some websites offering similar services:
- Logo Maker Shop – a self-serve app with customizable templates
- Creative Market – self-serve customizable template packages
- 99 Designs or Upwork – connects you with a freelance designer
What to consider when designing your logo:
- Simplicity– A good logo needs to be simple and legible without looking crowded.
- High resolution – A high-quality logo will look the best on any website or t-shirt.
- Sizes – Get different sizes so you can have the same logo for different uses. Our Fan Wear stores accept logos that are 2500 x 2500 pixels with 300 DPI (dots per inch) for a quality logo for apparel. Learn more about DPI here.
- Transparent background – Meaning, no background at all. This way you can use the logo anywhere.
- File type – PNG files are widely used and accepted, and usually have a higher quality resolution.
- Colors – A good logo looks good in black and white, as well as in color.
Investing time in a good logo can greatly improve your website and online apparel store so your members and fans can support and sport your organization’s brand!